Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The New Year

Happy New Year everyone!! I am excited for 2013, it's going to be a great year for our family since we are welcoming another little one in the spring.  We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends, and are so lucky to have such a tight knit family. The girls always love to see there Aunts, Uncles, and cousins from out of town and the time seems to fly by when we're having so much fun!

We have lots of projects planned for the house and of course I'll share them all with you as we complete each one. And I'm already getting back to sewing for Bug &  Bell, so stay tuned.........

Thank y'all for the love and support this year and here's hoping you all have a wonderful 2013!!


P.S. I'm having a sale in my Bug & Bell etsy shop ~ Use the code NEWYEARSHOP for 25% everything! Sale lasts until January 5th, so hop to it if your interested. 


(the Market St. Dress)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover