Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Teacher Gifts: Handmade Ornaments

Christmas ornaments for the teachers! 




I rack my brain every year to come up with something that a teacher would like. This year, I decided on ornaments - I mean, I figure one can never have enough! I made these little babies out of scrap fabric and notions I had laying around (the perfect way to clean out the sewing room) and we plan on giving them to all the girls teachers this year. Which really adds up to alot of folks in the end; we ended up with 10 teachers after counting Ballet, Sunday School, MMO, and Elem. school teachers. Now, I hear my little one stirring from her nap, and I promised that she could help me wrap them......so if I don't see you before the holidays....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover