Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Scenes from Charleston: Part Two

We just got back from a week long trip to Charleston, South Carolina - one of my favorite places in the world. My husband and I moved there after college (he was my boyfriend back then) and lived there for almost 5 years. We made lots of memories, great friends, and then eventually got married in this beautiful city, before (sadly) moving on to another town for a fellowship opportunity. And then eventually moving back home to Jackson after having our first baby. We love being near both sets of grandparents, but I tell you, my heart belongs to Charleston and after a while I feel like I need to go back. So we decided to pack up the children and head out to the edge of America! We stayed in the most precious beach house ever on Folly Beach and made some trips into the city for afternoon strolls and delicious food.
                                   




















If you've never been to this city, you should really go. It's so charming.


xo,
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover