Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Summer of the Sunsuit

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything on the blog. So sorry, but I've pretty much been chained to my sewing machine and haven't had much time for anything else, except being a mom of course. (I'm not complaining, I'm very thankful to be doing what I love!)

Since we last talked I've made a few more items for my Bug & Bell clothing line and have been working on custom orders. 

The latest items are sunsuits! Yes, I'm a little obsessed, but I'm single handedly trying to bring back the 50's style sunsuit this summer!

Here are a few.....

{The City Girl Sunsuit ~ modeled by the sweetest and juiciest little tater ever.)




{The Bubblegum Sunsuit}
  


{The Garden Party Sunsuit ~ Front and Back}

 

Perfect for the up and coming musician, as you can see!


and last but not least... 
{The Little Boy Blue Sunsuit ~ we can't forget the boys!}


My facebook page is getting more action than my blog lately, so if you'd like more information on how you can purchase your own handmade sunsuit or just want to see what I'm up to, then come on over to www.facebook.com/bugandbell

(And I promise I'll get back to posting more about interior design, I've been brainstorming a change for my girl's bedroom so I'll be posting ideas for that soon.)

xo
Kasey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover