Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Menagerie Sundress

Do you remember these little birdies

Well they are now perfectly at home on a white linen sundress! 


I had my cella-bell try it on after bath time the other night, the birds were still waiting  to have their beaks an eyes hand-stitched. Lucky for them I sewed them on while watching a movie with my main man! 

~ Here are some photos of the birds up close ~




I will have 2 of these charming little dresses for sale at the Livingston Farmers Market, both are size 3 (but my daughter is wearing one and she is 4 - it is pretty roomy). After the farmers market on May 17th, I'll be selling them in my etsy shop.

The fabric used to make the birds varies from dress to dress - so you can be sure your little one will always have an original creation!

{A cella-original pose!}

P.S. I just created a Bug & Bell facebook page, so stop by and give me a LIKE if you like! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover