Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello!

Today my 70s Wet Bar Makeover is featured on Belle Maison, and I'm beyond excited! Thank you to Julie for including me - she has a great blog for anyone who loves interior design and I often go there for my 'design fix'!  

If you are a Belle Maison reader who is stopping by, then Hello and welcome to Girl in the Gray House! For the past few weeks I've been busily sewing clothes for my new clothing line called Bug & Bell, so the last few posts are dominated by children's clothing. But if you came here to see more posts on Interior Design, then check out some of my older posts featuring some design projects and furniture makeovers:

(click on the title to jump to the original post)





Thank you for stopping by and I sure do hope you'll become a regular reader!

~Kasey


1 comment:

  1. thanks again for sharing your DIY makeover on belle maison! it was fun having you as a guest and i know my readers are loving it! xoxo - julie

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover