Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bug & Bell at the farmer's market

Last Thursday my dear husband took off work to watch the girls while I set up my Bug & Bell booth at a local farmers market in our area. (I love him! He is such a supportive and helpful husband who is perfectly happy to clean the house and cook us delicious meals while I finish up a project.) 

Here is our booth - lookin' like a circus and attracting all the kids! 


 

 

Anyway, we had lots of fun and met lots of awesome customers and I just want to say THANK YOU!  Thank you to our new customers! And most importantly - thank you to my Mom, Pop, Gram, and again my husband for all pitching in and helping me out. I surely could not have done it with out you. 

I'm slowly adding all of the items that have been on the blog recently and in the photos above to the Bug & Bell etsy shop, so pop over and take a look (if you feel like it)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover