Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Summertime Shorts (in Pink Gingham)

 Last week I made some shorts for the girls. I used the Darby Shorts pattern from Brownie Goose. It was my first Brownie Goose pattern to use and it was a breeze. So easy and the patterns are original and unique. I chose pink gingham because I want my girls to be happy and pink is their fave! For the pockets I used white and pink polka dot fabric with a floral band on the top. The wooden buttons keep the shorts from being too over-the-top "sweet".  These shorts are so darn cute and since they have an elastic waist, they're comfy too!


 ~Back of the shorts~





Taters!

If you would like a pair of the Summertime shorts for your little one, you can contact me at kmadolin@gmail.com

Price is $25.00 and sizes range from 6-12 months - 4T.
Average lead time is 2 weeks for production (as I am just a one woman show!)

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover