Monday, March 12, 2012

Sandbox on Wheels

Did any of you see this photo in Domino a long time ago, I believe it was Carina Schott's home? 


Well, it stuck with me......a sandbox on wheels is just a brilliant idea! In these hot Mississippi summers it would be great to move the sandbox into the shade or out of the shade to dry after the rain. The grassy area  in our backyard is not very large and I just don't want to take up a lot of space with a sandbox. We have a pretty large patio that would be the perfect location. My husband is skeptical of this idea, he thinks it would weigh about 700 lbs and be too difficult to move. What do you guys think? Is there anyone out there with experience in building sandboxes? I would love to hear from you!

If and when we complete this project, you know I will share photos! 

~Kasey

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i didn't make the one in this photo - it's from Carina Schott's house and was featured in Domino a while back.....but my dad did make one that looks similar for my girls!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover