Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jackson Homeshow 2012

Just a quick note to say that I will be doing a workshop at the Jackson Homeshow this weekend. I'm a little nervous as I haven't done a 'proffessional' presentation in about 4 years! My topic is How to Create a Beautiful Home on a Budget, and I will be using photos from my blog and around the internet to talk about how you can reinvent your home by repurposing old furniture and re-inventing items you may already have lying around your house. It should be fun, so if you'd like to come by, I will be speaking from 1 - 2 pm. 


 (Planter made from a serving bowl. Inexpensive roman shades jazzed up by painting on blue stripes.)
Just a little dose of what we will be talking about on Saturday!

There will also be lots of other cool stuff to see and do, I'm especially excited about the  "Dream Bedroom Design Challenge" and the Viking cooking school!

Here is the link for the Homeshow, just in case you are interested.

Hope to see you there!
~Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover