Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bibs and Burp cloths

I just finished up some bib / burp cloths for an old college friend who is having a baby boy. She saw this post about the best bibs ever and wanted a few for her sweet bundle. It's not often that I get to sew for boys, so I had a little fun! 

These bibs are really awesome, let me tell you why.......

# 1 ~ They can function as both a burp cloth and a bib

# 2 ~ When used as a bib it covers the shoulders too - which prevents your child from getting food on their shoulders when they turn their little heads. 
(which never fails to happen especially when wearing nice clothes) 

and # 3 ~ they are just so darn cute and unique!






* full view below - on the whale bib you can see where the snaps are *

  
If you would like to purchase one you can email me at kmadolin@gmail.com

They are $18 each. 
 if you want more than one, pricing is as follows:
2 for $32
3 For $48
4 for $66 
    and so on.....

(These color combinations are obviously for little boys, but I could easily do the same designs in girl color combinations, just FYI! )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover