Monday, January 2, 2012

Clutch Handbags

It's been a while since I posted, but I was having so much fun over the holidays visiting with family that I just didn't have time to blog! (And also I had to wait until after Christmas for this post so as not to spoil the surprise!)

This year for Christmas I made clutches for all the ladies in my family (along with Cella's teachers). I forgot to take photos of some before I wrapped them, but overall I made 8, and tried to pair each person with a fabric that fit their style. These little pouches are perfect for a night out on the town or to carry inside a large purse as a make-up bag. I love making gifts and wish I could have made something for all the guys too......although I have a harder time thinking of ideas for the guys. And I always overestimate how many projects I can get done before Christmas, the month of December goes by entirely too fast for me. Next year I might have to start on presents in August!


  
  

  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I'm so excited about this year, I have so much I want to do and accomplish (I might do a separate post about that later). And I'm really excited about another year with my family and my growing girls. Also both of my sisters are pregnant so we will be gaining 2 precious new babies this year ~ one girl, one boy! I can't wait to meet these new little people and squeeze on some chunker baby legs! 







Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover