Monday, November 28, 2011

A Day of Thanks.

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and since we were in the mountains of  North Carolina with spotty internet service I didn't get to do a blog post wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! There are so many good things in my life and I'm grateful  to God for all of them; my best friend and husband, all of my crazy amazing family, my husband's job which provides a roof over our head, our health and safety, my best friends who always make me laugh on our long phone conversations. I am so thankful for my baby girls. My sisters and our tight bond. And for grandparents that are always willing to help us out and support us beyond measure.

And I also want to say a big THANK YOU to those that read this blog, mostly my friends and family. After working as an interior designer for years, I had a baby, went on maternity leave, decided to stay at home, and before I knew it had another one! I truly love being here with my girls, but I did find myself yearning for a creative outlet. So I started this blog as a way to document my (I hope) progress in various interests......mostly interior design and sewing and maybe an art project here and there. I don't ever want to come across as bragging, that is definitely not the purpose. I am hoping that one day (when my girls are in school and I gots to get a job!) this blog will serve as some sort of resume / portfolio. So again thank you for reading, it really makes me smile when I see someone out and about and they tell me that they enjoy reading the blog.

Photos of my blessings....



   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover