Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birdie Dress.


Finished up this birdie dress a few days ago, and I think it's a hit with my Cella-bell. She is in love with the pink pom pom fringe at the bottom of the dress. It looks a little summery, but with a long sleeve shirt and leggings, I think she can rock it in the winter.





trying to take photos at night with a tired toddler is not the best plan......

Speaking of my spirited girl, here are a few things she said to me yesterday ~

"Mama, your face has spots on it, you look like a dalmation!"

"Mama, CJ (a kid at school) wears Scum Bodge (meaning Sponge Bob) panties, you told me boys don't wear panties but i saw them at school. Boys do wear panties, mom!"

I love this child. Her little brain is ninety to nothing ALL THE TIME. 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the dress. And Cella's awesome facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Always love the prints you find too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks joy! cella is drama all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. melissa - thanks! it's a micheal miller fabric called Tweet Tweet, i think.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover