Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The best bibs / burp cloths ever!

When I was pregs with my last baby, my friend gave me these Aden + Anais bibs and blankets. And they are seriously THE BEST. I love them. They can be used as burp cloths when the baby is small and bibs when the baby starts eating solid food. The best thing about them is they wrap around your baby so that when they turn their head (which they always do) they don't get food on their shoulders. So smart! The blankets are great too, because they are soft and lightweight which is great for a baby born in the summer in the deep south. 



Okay so enough with the product review, I'm really just writing all this to tell you that I love this bib style so much that I copied the idea. One of my dear friends just had twins so I made those sweet babies a little happy!!


 

1 comment:

  1. These are Great too! I will have to custom order something for my sister-in-law when she gets closer to her due date in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover