Thursday, July 21, 2011

In Bloom Bracelets - Cuteness strikes again!

 These are the latest In Bloom creation, something that I haven't been able to get out of my head for a while........bracelets! Oh, I am really in love with them, they are so sweet and so age appropriate for little girls that want to wear jewelry and be like mama! 

I'm sure you know friendship bracelets are back and all the rage right now. I've seen them all over the place in every kind of variation, some plain, some all dressed up and bedazzled (and with a big price tag to match!) Well this is my take on it, handmade, of course and comfy to wear since they are made of fabric and felt.  
 

My little ham doing some modeling for me!

They look great worn alone and even better stacked with others.
{I say they are for little girls, but I love them so much I might make some for myself!}

I plan on making more and putting a few in my Etsy shop - I 'll update as soon as I get the shop stocked!

P.S. I will be announcing the winner of this contest tonight so stay tuned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover