Monday, July 11, 2011

Flag Garland Birthday Invitations

My sweet Edie-Lu is turning ONE in a few days. Watching my baby grow has been amazing and each milestone she reaches is bittersweet....I'm so thankful to have a healthy growing baby girl, but I wouldn't mind if the time didn't pass so quickly. I love everything about my baby, she is irresistible. Her laugh, her vampire baby teeth, her big brown eyes, and her tiny tater toes. We all are so glad she is a part of our family.  

I made Cella's birthday invitations back in April, so I thought I would try my hand at making Edie's invitations too (instead of shelling out the big bucks for a one year old's party!). I printed the invitations off of my computer then sewed on the flag garlands and layered it over pink card stock.

We don't really have a theme, just a fun and festive celebration honoring our sweet Edie!
(also know as Edie-bug, Edie-Lu, LulaBell, Tater, Tater Sue, and Porkchop!
   
 
I'll be sure to post some photos from the party this weekend, I'm so excited to see friends and family. Especially my Papa whose driving down from Tupelo.

2 comments:

  1. Cella and Edie are two very lucky little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed receiving my hand-made invitation in the mail this week. It's beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover