Thursday, June 30, 2011

A new friend in town!

Our extremely thoughtful and sweet friend Brooke sent the cutest birthday present for Edie the other day. This adorable owl pillow made by a talented girl named Lindsey Poe out of Asheboro, NC. You can find these fun pillows and more at her etsy shop called One Green Mama.

It is so cute and it's giving me some inspiration........I might have to try my hand at making a pup dog pillow for Cella since she is quite obsessed with pup dogs. And so she doesn't steal Edie's birthday present (I know she will try!).



Brooke - Edie says thank you for her new friend !! She loves it and it looks darling in her room. 
We miss you!

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Ooooohhh....I may have to make an owl for Dylan. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those bird lips are killing me!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover