Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Peach Pocket Skirt

Now that wedding sewing is over, I have a little extra time to sew for my own baby girls! I made this skirt for Cella this weekend. It's a simple elastic waist skirt with cute "peach" pockets where she can put all of her treasures. For the pockets, I used the tutorial from Amy Karol's book "Bend the Rules Sewing". She actually calls them apple pockets, but with my fabric selection they look more like peaches. It is hilarious trying to get my little model to stand still enough for me to photograph!

4 comments:

  1. You are on fire with all of these cute outfits you're making. LOVE IT! I need a grown up version of that skirt. Heehee. Great seeing you Saturday. Let's do lunch one day this week or next when you're available. Wherever. Whenever. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is a cute skirt. I'd wear one in my size! I love it. And she is a DOLL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh so adorable! The detailing is perfect for tiny tots...my nieces would love this!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover