Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Sister's Wedding

So my sister's big day is this saturday - she will marry her man at 6:30 in the evening at an outdoor ceremony. We've been so busy making decorations and now we only have 2 days to go! Woohoo! Planning a wedding is something I love love love! Or planning any party for that matter. Which is a little strange because I never was one of those girls who looked forward to her wedding her whole life. But creating an enchanting atmosphere for a special occasion is so much fun, it's almost like I still get to play 'pretend'!
 

This is just a glimpse of flower girl dresses - they are finished and so adorable! And of course even though the day is almost here, I just had another fun idea last night. We'll see if I can cram in a little more sewing before my time is up! 

I will be posting lots of photos (if Blane let's me!) after the wedding so stay tuned.....




  

2 comments:

  1. Kasey- I can't wait to see more! Those are absolutely gorgeous. And that's just a the corner. You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks robin! i got the idea from another blogger - katiedid. i just thought it was so cute, i had to try it. p.s. you are awfully talented too - i miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover