Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dining Room Makeover: Chandelier Options

It's time to decide on a chandelier for my dining room! There are so many options out there and I'm having a hard time making a decision. I've scoured the Internet and have narrowed it down to these options.

 The white light fixtures below would really stand out with the black walls. I am especially loving the Pagoda fixture, but the only ones I've been able to find are on Ebay.




I also think the contrast of gold, antique brass, or bronze with the black walls would be beautiful and dress up the space. (and I will have allot of white on the walls because all of the wainscoting and trim will be white....and maybe even the dining chairs.)




 I could do something like this gray wooden chandelier, which is rustic and beautiful and reminds me of a French country house.



 Or I could get really funky and do a white antler light fixture......this is so cool but I'm not sure if it's big enough.


And last but not least.....where can I get the amazing chandelier shown in the photo below??! If anyone knows, please help me!! It may be out of my price range, but I need to know for sure because I'm seriously in love with it. 


Images Above: Top Row: Ballard Designs, Arteriors, Ebay
Second Row: Lighting Universe, Arteriors, Lighting Universe
Third Row: Ballard Designs
Fourth Row: Woodland Things





2 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd one on the first row and the last one on this post.

    oh and the one just above the horn chandelier. I cant wait to see the room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them all, but i really love the one in the last picture and i have no clue where it came from!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover