Monday, May 23, 2011

Color Inspiration: Black Rooms

I'm about to bite the bullet and paint my dining room black. Yes, I know some of you might think this is a crazy idea, but I've been thinking about it for over a year. And it is time!! Here is some inspiration to get me motivated onto my next step.....which is to rip down all of the old wallpaper in the room.....Boo! Not going to be fun, but hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

 {Found on Pinterest from the little book of secrets}

{Image from Jenna Lyons home in Domino}

{Image from House Beautiful}

{Image from Apartment Therapy}

{Image from Apartment Therapy}

All of these rooms are gorgeous and dramatic, and that's exactly the way I want my dining room to feel!

2 comments:

  1. love a dramatic paint color! i support it 100%, can't wait to see final results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks em! i'm working on it, we just got back from vacation so i'm hoping to finish up the painting this week. we need a good phone chat soon!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover