Monday, April 18, 2011

Under the Sea - a girl turns 3!

My oldest girl was born 3 years ago, and my life has not been the same since. She has a flare for the dramatic, is independent (sometimes stubborn), kind hearted, compassionate, and funny. She loves pupdogs and dressing up, drawing, singing her own made up songs, and dancing to "muskick". She make my life wonderful and I have had so much fun watching this precious child grow up. It goes too fast.

To celebrate my sweet girl's 3rd birthday, we had an "Under the Sea" themed party this weekend. She loves all things princess right now and decided on Ariel for her party this year. (And I was secretly happy that we didn't have to have all pink decorations!)


We ordered the cake and it was well worth it! Not having to bake the day before the party freed me up to do other stuff like clean and decorate. And Cella was amazed and delighted with her Ariel cake!  
 

Cella and her friends played a fishing game where the children caught fish (with magnets) with small wooden fishing poles. Then everyone took a turn hitting the pinata!



We had lots of fun.
Happy Birthday Cella! Mama loves you!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover