Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Sundress for Page

For the past few weeks I've been working on a sundress and pants for my niece, Page. She hasn't been able to try it on since they live in Arkansas, but this morning I got Cella to model for a few minutes..... messy face and all.


 The strap and pants fabric is Amy Butler's Lotus Wall Flower and the dress fabric is Micheal Miller's Tweet Tweet in white. I added some lace and a flower from my scraps stash just to give it a little extra umph! I'm loving this dress and so is Cella. I might have to make another one so the cousins can have matching dresses this summer!



Here are few more photos.....of Cella saying this photo shoot is over, mama!


1 comment:

  1. Great job! AMAZING! Cella is really getting the hang of this modeling thing. =)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover