Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet E's Nursery



The past 2 weeks have flown by....my goal was to do a post a week, so I will try to get better at this whole blogging thing. Here are some photos of my sweet E's nursery. I'm still not quite finished with it, but it's close enough.


I love the Japanese children's clothing - they were given to us by my in-laws and are perfect for this room.


View of the daybed. I have plans to sew some yellow and white pillows for the bed, hopefully I can post them soon! The nightstand was from Target and originally black; we painted it white with yellow and white stripes on the side and added some aqua knobs from Anthropologie.


I made the goldfish mobile out of felt and it hangs above the baby bed. The wall art is a postcard from our trip to France and C's old baby shoes.

I have to say I love this room - it is just so cheerful and has a sunny feeling! I hope my little one loves playing and growing in this room.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Oh my goodness! I love it!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover