Thursday, January 13, 2011

I spy a cool print

Since my last post was about my daughter's room, I'm going to throw this in here. This print by Sarah Winter was featured on Designsponge the other day, and it would be perfect for my girl's room. It is pretty awesome. It would also be cool in the living room........maybe I will get it for her and then steal it.



P.S. I did order a chair for her room not too long ago, and when it came in it would not fit through her bedroom door! OOPS! I felt like a big idiot. Now it is in our living room. So here is a tip: If you really want something, buy it for your child and then say it won't fit in the door of her room and voila you got yourself a new whatever it was that you wanted!

P.P.S I would like to state for the record that I was pregnant when I ordered the chair, so I'm blaming it on that.

*You can find this print and others at Sarah Winter's etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover